How to choose Right Doctor?
No matter what type of cosmetic surgery you are
considering, the most important factor in its success is the
surgeon you choose. It
is critical that you should meet the person and he or she should “connect”
If not taken care of, you may lose your everlasting and most invaluable hairs, the only asset of hope in your life.
Steps for Hair Transplantation:
Now that you are fully aware with the procedure do not hesitate to ask your doctor about how does he perform these steps. Make the right decision. Remember that “Hair Bank” is your property. As, choosing a right doctor is such an important part of the surgical process, we have tried to simplify the problem in a form of questionnaire.
answer of each question is what we offer.
We will be more than happy to explain in detail the advantages of our method, compared to other methods employed.
1. How do you harvest follicles?
2. Do you use magnification while dissecting grafts?
3. How many hairs does your graft contain?
4. Do you produce 100s of grafts at onetime using multi-blade device?
5. What blade do you use?
6. How Soon after follicle separation it is inserted into the skin?
7. How do you store your graft?
8. How do you create site?
9. Do you use dilators?
10. From where do you hold graft during Insertion?
11. How long do you
12. When do you
13. How long scabs remain visible?
Vasa Hair Academy - A Division of Vasa Surgiart Pvt. Ltd.
Designed and Developed By Maverick Interactive | Disclaimer